Davines Finest Pigments is an ammonia-free direct coloring system formulated with pigments and ingredients of up to 98% natural origin.
The products are applied directly to the hair, without the need for an activator. The range includes 14 shades and a Gloss that can be mixed together to obtain endless combinations.
Finest Pigments by Davines
Direct and natural color
Finest Pigments is an ammonia-free direct coloring system formulated with up to 98% pigments and ingredients of natural origin.
It is a soft and natural coloring system, fast and easy to use. The formulas are applied directly to the hair, without the need for an activator. The range includes 14 shades and a Gloss that can be mixed together to obtain infinite combinations.
The natural pigments used are derived from ingredients such as ginger and saffron (which enhance golden highlights), lycopene from tomatoes (which intensifies red and coppery highlights) and cashew (which enhances darker highlights and protects hair structure).
And in addition to pigments, other raw materials selected during formulation – such as rose oil and cellulose – are also of natural origin.
Features and benefits:
- It is an ideal alternative for those who wish to perform a color service for the first time, since it implies a gradual and natural change of tonality. This effect fades in 8-10 washes.
- All shades can be applied pure or blended, and can be diluted with the 'Gloss' to create a unique color.
- The natural composition of 'Finest Pigments' means that it can be used immediately after a permanent or relaxing treatment.
Bases and reflections:
- 'Finest Pigments' consists of seven natural bases, four highlights, three intense reflections and a 'Gloss' that can be used alone or mixed with the other nuances as desired.
- Natural Foundations can be used to give greater intensity to hair color, or to darken natural or cosmetically colored hair. They can also be used to hide the first gray hairs.
- All Finest Pigments bring shine to the hair, which can be enhanced by including 'Finest Gloss'.
Principles of the formula
The talent of the chemist lies in the ability to extrapolate nature with an honest and respectful approach.
Finest Pigments is formulated with ingredients that are up to 98% of natural origin. With their strong antioxidant power, natural pigments improve and preserve hair reflections, while protecting its structure.
'Finest Gloss' can be used alone to provide extraordinary shine to the hair, or it can be mixed with all the shades of Finest Pigments to change its intensity. It is also an excellent option for creating intense highlights in bleached or cosmetic-colored hair.