WHAT ARE THE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the hard drive of your computer when accessing certain web pages or applications. Cookies allow, among other things, to collect statistical information, facilitate certain technical functions, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits or preferences of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. Keep in mind that cookies cannot harm your equipment and that, in return, the fact that they are activated helps us to identify and resolve possible errors.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
To find out how to disable cookies in your browser, we indicate the steps to follow in the main browsers:
Internet Explorer: Tools ? Internet Options ? Privacy ? Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser´s Help.
Firefox: Tools ? Options ? Privacy ? History ? Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser´s Help. Chrome: Settings ? Show advanced options ? Privacy ? Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser Help.
Safari: Preferences ? Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser´s Help.
The cookies used on https://coserty.com are:
1. Strictly necessary cookies, such as those that serve for correct navigation and ensure that the content of the web page is loaded efficiently.
2. Third-party cookies such as those used by social networks, or by external content plugins such as google maps.
3. HSID, SSID, APISID, SAPISID, BEAT, OTZ, SID – Allows you to share content on social networks. Domain google.com/apis.google.com
4. guest_id Twitter uses this cookie to provide a thread and reference checker for microblogging purposes. The Twitter user is identified. domain twitter.com
5 NID PREF These Google Maps cookies record the origin of the user, as well as the keywords. A unique prefix is also generated, which is the one used to count how many times a user visits the site. Domain google.com.
6. Analytical cookies, are cookies used for analysis, research or statistics in order to improve the experience of the website. By using these cookies, more relevant information can be displayed to visitors.
7. _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmv, utmz: The main purpose is to identify the number of visits, the consultation period, the browser used to access the website, the keywords used, the global location of the visitor, the contents visited on the website. website, as well as other traffic parameters on the website, always from anonymity. Google stores this information collected by cookies in such a way that no user is identified. Domain google.com.