WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer's hard drive when you access certain web pages or applications. Cookies allow, among other things, to collect statistical information, facilitate certain technical functionalities, store and retrieve information about browsing habits or preferences of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use your computer, they can be used to recognize the user. Keep in mind that cookies cannot harm your computer and that, in return, the fact that they are activated helps us to identify and resolve possible errors.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
To find out how to disable cookies in your browser, we indicate the steps to follow in the main browsers:
Internet Explorer: Tools? Internet Options? Privacy? Setting.
For more information, you can refer to Microsoft support or browser Help.
Firefox: Tools? Options? Privacy? History? Custom settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser Help. Chrome: Settings? Show advanced options? Privacy? Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser Help.
Safari: Preferences? Security.
For more information, you can refer to Apple support or browser Help.
The cookies used in https://coserty.com are:
1. Strictly necessary cookies, such as those that serve for correct navigation and ensure that the content of the web page is loaded efficiently.
2. Third-party cookies such as those used by social networks, or by external content plugins such as google maps.
3. HSID, SSID, APISID, SAPISID, BEAT, OTZ, SID – Allow content to be shared on social networks. Domain google.com/apis.google.com
4. guest_id This cookie is used by Twitter to provide a thread and referrer checker for “microblogging” purposes. The Twitter user is identified. domain twitter.com
5 NID PREF These Google Maps cookies record the origin of the user, as well as the keywords. A unique prefix is also generated, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site. google.com domain.
6. Analytical cookies, are cookies used for analysis, research or statistics in order to improve the experience of the website. By using these cookies, more relevant information can be displayed to visitors.
7. _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmv, utmz: The main purpose is to identify the number of visits, the consultation period, the search engine used to access the website, the keywords used, the global location of the visitor, the contents visited on the website, as well as other parameters of the traffic on the website, always anonymously. Google stores this information collected by cookies in a way that does not identify any user. google.com domain.