WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer's hard drive when accessing certain web pages or applications. Cookies allow, among other things, to collect statistical information, facilitate certain technical functionalities, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits or preferences of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. Keep in mind that cookies cannot damage your computer and that, in return, the fact that they are activated helps us to identify and resolve possible errors.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
DISABLING OF COOKIES
To find out how to disable cookies in your browser, we indicate the steps to follow in the main browsers:
Internet Explorer: Tools? Internet Options ? Privacy ? Setting.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
Firefox: Tools? Options? Privacy ? History? Custom settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help. Chrome: Settings? Show advanced options? Privacy ? Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
Safari: Preferences? Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
The cookies used at https://coserty.com are:
1. Strictly necessary cookies, for example, those that are used for correct navigation and ensure that the content of the website is loaded efficiently.
2. Third party cookies such as those used by social networks, or by external content supplements such as google maps.
3. HSID, SSID, APISID, SAPISID, BEAT, OTZ, SID - Allow content sharing on social networks. Domain google.com/apis.google.com
4. guest_id Twitter uses this cookie to provide a thread and referrer checker for microblogging purposes. The Twitter user is identified. domain twitter.com
5 NID PREF These Google Maps cookies record the origin of the user, as well as the keywords. A unique prefix is also generated, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site. Google.com domain.
6. Analytical cookies are cookies used for analysis, research or statistics in order to improve the website experience. By using these cookies more relevant information can be displayed to visitors.
7. _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmv, utmz: The main purpose is to identify the number of visits, the consultation period, the search engine used to access the website, the keywords used, the visitor's global location, the contents visited on the website, as well as other parameters of the traffic on the website, always from anonymity. Google stores this information collected by cookies so that no user is identified. Google.com domain.