WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the hard drive of your computer when you access certain web pages or applications. Cookies allow, among other things, collect statistical information, facilitate certain technical features, to store and retrieve information on the browsing habits or preferences of a user or its equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. Please note that cookies can not harm your computer and that change, that are activated help us to identify and resolve possible errors.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
To learn how to disable cookies in your browser, it will show the steps to follow in the major browsers:
Internet Explorer: Tools ? Internet options ? Privacy ? Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser Help.
Firefox: Tools ? Options ? Privacy ? History ? Custom Settings.
For more information, you can refer to the support of Mozilla or the browser Help. Chrome: Settings ? Show advanced options ? Privacy ? Configuration of content.
For more information, you can consult the support of Google or the browser Help.
Safari: Preferences ? Security.
For more information, you can consult the Apple support or the browser Help.
The cookies used on https://coserty.com are:
1. Cookies strictly necessary as eg those that serve for proper navigation and ensure that the content of the web page is loaded efficiently.
2. Third-party Cookies as for example, those used by social networks or by external content complements like google maps.
3. HSID, SSID, APISID, SAPISID, BEAT, OTZ, SID – Allow you to share content on social networks. Domain google.com/apis.google.com
4. guest_id Twitter uses this cookie to provide a thread and a verifier of reference for “microblogging”. It identifies the Twitter user. domain twitter.com
5 NID PREF These cookies of Google Maps to record the origin of the user, as well as the keywords. It also generates a unique prefix, that is used to make a count of how many times you visit the site a user. Domain google.com.
6. Analytical Cookies, are cookies used for analysis, research or statistics with the aim of improving the experience of the website. By using these cookies we can display more relevant information to the visitors.
7. _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmv, utmz: The main purpose is to identify the number of visits, consultation period, the browser used to access the web site, the keywords used, the global location of the visitor, the content visited on the website, as well as other traffic parameters on the website, always from the anonymity. Google stores the information collected by cookies in a way which does not identify any user. Domain google.com.