Consumer withdrawal right (return).
When you receive the purchase at the specified delivery address. The buyer will have a period of fourteen (14) calendar days to return the order, in accordance with the provisions of Law 7/1996 on the Regulation of Retail Trade.
Returns will not be accepted after 14 calendar days from receipt of the order.
The processing of returns will be managed by phone 950 58 47 65 or email email@example.com.
Shipping costs are not refundable. Likewise, the collection costs will be paid by the buyer.
In the event of a return, the item will be exchanged once the incident has been verified, within a maximum period of thirty days (30), and provided that the status of the returned merchandise has been verified. When the right of withdrawal is exercised by the buyer, he must deliver the returned product in perfect condition, closed and with its original packaging.
- The return may not take place in any case if the products were manifestly used, except for products with a manufacturing defect. They must be returned in their original packaging and in perfect condition.
- Returns that are not accompanied by the original invoice or purchase receipt from https://www.coserty.com will not be accepted
- The buyer must send the product or products back to our facilities in Calle La Langosta, 23 Aguadulce 04720 (Almería).
In the event that the customer receives the product in poor condition due to transportation, it will be replaced within a maximum of 5 business days, unless said product is out of stock. For this, it is essential to notify the delivery person at the time of delivery that the package has signs of poor condition.
If the return is requested due to a poor condition of the product, its transport will be borne by https://www.coserty.com. Once the product or products are received, their money will be returned through bank transfer or it will be replaced by other products if the client prefers. The bank transfer will be made within a period of no more than 7 days after receiving the item or items to be returned.
In no case will the amount of the purchase be paid, until verifying the perfect condition of the merchandise.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal.
There is no right of withdrawal, among other things, in the case of contracts for:
- The supply of sealed goods that have been unsealed after delivery and, therefore, are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene.
- Returns of Wigs, Posticería, Extensions, or products made according to consumer specifications will not be attended.
If you receive a merchandise that is broken or in poor condition, you have 24 working hours from when you receive the package to notify us. In addition, it is preferable that you notify the delivery person at the time of receiving the package.
The contractual guarantee offered is the one usually granted by the supplier in accordance with the terms of Law 23/2003, of July 10, on Guarantees in the Sale of Consumer Goods, and ROYAL LEGISLATIVE DECREE 1/2007, of July 16 November, by which the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws is approved. which recognizes the consumer the right to repair the good, to replace it, to lower the price and to terminate the contract, steps that will be free for the consumer.
The guarantee will lose its validity in the event of external defects or deterioration. The consumer must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within two months of becoming aware of it.
Coserty.com also offers a purchase invoice with the official guarantee for the hair straighteners, dryers, curling irons and hair clippers, from 6 to 24 months depending on the manufacturer. The proof for the guarantee will be the purchase receipt or invoice, where the purchase date is indicated.
We will be at your disposal for any information as follows:
Customer service schedule:
· Monday to Friday 09:30h a 14:00h and 16.30h a 20:30h.
· Saturdays: 10:00 a 14:00.
Phones: 950 58 47 65 - 690 98 67 11