The visit to this Web site does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information. In the event that the user provides any information of a personal nature, the data collected on this website will be treated fairly and lawfully subject at all times to the principles and rights contained in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 of April, General of Data Protection (RGPD), and other applicable regulations.
In compliance of the provisions of article 13 of the RGPD we inform you of the following:
- Name: Coserty Global SL
- Company name: Coserty Global SL
- Nif/Cif: B04890083
- Registered Address: C/ Locust, 23 Aguadulce 04720
- Phone: 950 58 47 65
- E-mail address: email@example.com
What we do with your data?
- Under "ORDER AS GUEST" “SIGN”
The main purpose of this treatment is the management of registered users in our website, as well as the sending of advertising related to the products and services marketed by Coserty Global SL or for sending advertising, discounts and promotions of products and services of other entities.
Coserty Global SL ensures the confidentiality of the ceded information and guarantees that in no case will it be transferred for any other use without the previous and express consent of our users. We will ask only for those data necessary for the provision of the service required and will only be used for this purpose.
- Paragraph "The Purchase"
The main purpose of this treatment is to maintain the contractual relationship with our clients, facilitate the processing of orders, statistical studies, as well as the sending of advertising related to the products and services marketed by Coserty Global SL or for sending advertising, discounts and promotions of products and services of other entities.
- Section "Bulletin bids" and "Bid Express"
The e-mail address provided will be object of treatment on the part of Coserty Global SL With the purpose of sending the newsletter offers. This Newsletter is for information purposes only.
- Marketing actions.
Coserty Global, SL may use such data to inform future promotions, offers and other commercial actions in the cases in which You are already a client or if it is not, when You have given us your consent in the appropriate section.
- Section "Contact Form”
We will collect data in order to manage the contact with the client in order to be able to meet your request.
Legal basis of the treatments
To the registration, purchase and management of the guarantees we will base the processing of the data in the execution of the purchase contract or in the framework of the pre-contractual relationship.
For the sending of commercial information we will base the treatment on your consent even if You are already a customer, we may send you information about similar products, providing always a simple means and free of charge to unsubscribe.
The consent here provided by the Owner for communication of data to third parties is revocable at any time, without retroactive effects.
- On the occasion of the purchase your data may be communicated to the following recipients:
- Banks for payment card purchases.
- The Office of consumers and users in case there is any claim.
- To the manufacturers, technical Services and/or wholesalers in the case of guarantees or repairs. To those transport companies that may be responsible for the shipping to the clients of the corresponding orders. These recipients may be located within the Spanish territory as on the outside of the same, depending on the product and/or service purchased.
- In the cases legally established, as is the case of the Forces and Bodies of Security.
- To the public authorities that have to provide information in connection with the performance of our legal obligations.
The use of Mailchimp is not a transfer of data, but the data will be used only by this platform solely and exclusively to send newsletters, and always with your consent.
Coserty Global SL ensures the confidentiality of the ceded information and guarantees that in no case will it be transferred for any other use without the previous and express consent of our clients. We will ask only for those data necessary for the provision of the service required and will only be used for this purpose.
Rights of the interested parties
The interested party has the following rights:
- You can request information about the personal data stored concerning him or her (access)
- You can request that we correct the inaccuracy of your personal data. (rectification)
- You can request the removal or restriction of processing of personal data and its (suppression and limitation)
- You may also request that you make available your personal data in a structured format, current and readable.
To do this, you must apply in writing and attach a copy of the identity card or document that identifies you, to the address Street of The Lobster, 23 Aguadulce 04720 also through our form or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The interested party also has the right to submit a complaint to the authorities (data protection Spanish Agency of Data Protection). However, any issue relating to the data we invite you to contact us to solve it.
Quality of the data
The users shall ensure the truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity and validity of the personal data that have been collected.
Protection of minors
We do not collect personal data from children. It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to ensure the privacy of children, doing everything possible to ensure that they have authorized the collection and use of personal data of the minor.
Through our website, you can access the social networks Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram or Pinterest of open access to all users. It comes to web sites where the user can register and follow us free of charge. In these social networks users can learn about our activities, opinions, access photos and videos. The users of these social networks should be aware that this place is independent of the web https://coserty.com and is open, that is to say, it is visible to all its users, and privacy policies apply to these contents are posted Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram or Pinterest. Coserty Global SL is not the owner of social networks.
The company COSERTY GLOBAL SLU has been a beneficiary of the European Regional Development Fund, whose objective is to improve the competitiveness of the Smes and thanks to which has put in place a Digital Marketing Plan International with the goal of improving its online presence in foreign markets during the year 2018. To do this it has counted with the support of the Program XPANDE DIGITAL of the Chamber of Commerce of Almeria.