Visiting this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information. In the event that the user provides any information of a personal nature, the data collected on this website will be treated fairly and lawfully, subject at all times to the principles and rights contained in Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, General Data Protection (RGPD) and other applicable regulations.
In compliance with the provisions of article 13 of the RGPD we inform you of the following:
- Name: Coserty Global S.L.U.
- Social denomination: Coserty Global S.L.U.
- Nif/Cif: B04890083
- Registered office: Calle Almería 16, El Parador de las Hortichuelas 04720 (Almería)
- Phone: 950 58 47 65
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What do we do with your data?
- Section "ORDER AS A GUEST" "START SESSION"
The main purpose of said treatment is the management of registered users on our website, as well as the sending of advertising related to the products and services marketed by Coserty Global S.L. or to send advertising, discounts and promotions of products and services of other entities.
Coserty Global S.L. ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that, in no case, will they be transferred for any other use without the prior and express consent of our users. We will only ask for those data necessary for the provision of the required service and they will only be used for this purpose.
- Section "Make Purchase"
The main purpose of this treatment is to maintain the contractual relationship with our clients, facilitate the processing of orders, the performance of statistical studies, as well as the sending of advertising related to the products and services marketed by Coserty Global S.L. or to send advertising, discounts and promotions of products and services of other entities.
- Section "Newsletter offers" and "Express Offers"
The e-mail provided will be processed by Coserty Global S.L. In order to send the newsletter of offers. This Bulletin is exclusively informative.
- Marketing actions.
Coserty Global S.L. You may use said data to inform about future promotions, offers and other commercial actions in cases where you are already a customer or if you are not, when you have provided us with your consent in the corresponding section.
- Section "Contact Form"
We will collect data in order to manage contact with the client in order to meet their request.
Legal basis of the treatments
For the registration, purchase and management of the guarantees, we will base the processing of the data on the execution of the purchase contract or within the framework of the pre-contractual relationship.
For the sending of commercial information, we will base the treatment on your consent, although if you are already a customer, we can send you information about similar products, always providing you with a simple and free means to unsubscribe.
The consent given here by the Holder for communication of data to third parties is revocable at any time, without retroactive effects.
- On the occasion of the purchase, your data may be communicated to the following recipients:
- Banking entities for the payment of purchases by card.
- To the Office of consumers and users in case of any claim.
- To manufacturers, technical services and / or wholesalers in the case of warranties or repairs. To those transport companies that may have commissioned the shipment to customers of the corresponding orders. These recipients may be located within the Spanish territory as well as outside it, depending on the product and / or service purchased.
- In the legally established assumptions, such as the Security Forces and Bodies.
- To public administrations to which we have to provide information in order to comply with our legal obligations.
The use of Mailchimp is not a transfer of data, but the data will only be used by this platform solely and exclusively to send the newsletters and always with your consent.
Coserty Global S.L. ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that, in no case, will they be transferred for any other use without the prior and express consent of our clients. We will only ask for those data necessary for the provision of the required service and they will only be used for this purpose.
Rights of the interested parties
The interested party has the following rights:
- You can request information about the stored personal data that concerns you (access)
- You may request that the inaccuracy of your personal data be corrected. (rectification)
- You can request the elimination or limitation of the processing of your personal data and (deletion and limitation)
- You may also request that your personal data be made available to you in a structured, current and machine-readable format.
To do this, you must write, attaching a copy of the ID or document that identifies you, to the address Calle Almería 16, El Parador de las Hortichuelas 04720 (Almería) also through our form or to the email email@example.com
The interested party also has the right to file a claim with the data protection authorities (Spanish Agency for Data Protection). However, any question related to the data we invite you to contact us to solve it.
Users must guarantee the veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity of the personal data that have been collected from them.
Protection of minors
We do not collect personal data from minors. It is the responsibility of the father / mother / legal guardian to ensure the privacy of minors, doing everything possible to ensure that they have authorized the collection and use of the minor's personal data.
Through our website you can access the social networks Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram or Pinterest open to all users. These are websites where the user can register and follow us for free. In these social networks, users will be able to learn about our activities, opinions, access photos and videos. Users of these social networks should be aware that this place is independent from the web https://coserty.com and is open, that is, it is visible to all its users, and the privacy policies to apply to these contents are those fixed Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram or Pinterest. Coserty Global S.L. He is not the owner of the social networks.
The company COSERTY GLOBAL SLU has been a beneficiary of the European Regional Development Fund whose objective is to improve the competitiveness of SMEs and thanks to which it has launched an International Digital Marketing Plan with the aim of improving its online positioning in foreign markets during the year 2018. For this it has had the support of the XPANDE DIGITAL Program of the Chamber of Commerce of Almería.